My shooting goals for next year:
- Compete in at least one match a month. Some of you ready this are saying “Just one?! Slacker!”, but with two small boys in the house and a busy social calendar, that’s about the best I can do. Practical shooting is my hobby, not my life.
- In addition to this, go through my practice routine OR shoot the .22 match at Rio each month.
- Compete in the Superstition Mountain Mystery Three Gun (pretty much a given at this point).
- Take a stab at B Class by the end of the year. I shot a 54.79% my last time through a Classifier, so this is a goal within my reach.
- Shoot the Desert Classic again, and if it’s in B Class, so much the better.
- Buy a .45 Auto. It’s America. I should own one. Plus I want to shoot in the Western States Single Stack Classic next year.