And I think I’m reaching a plateau. Still not mastering the Single Action/Double Action trigger on my P07, as the Dot Torture Drill shows.
46 out of 50. I have only myself to blame, as every one of those misses I *knew* were misses the instant I pulled the trigger. I called my shots, and all my shots were bad.
El Presidenté Drills
|P07 1||P07 2||CZ75 1||CZ75 2||Shield 1||Shield 2|
Lots of personal bests in those drills.
- Best Time with the CZ75: 7.3 Seconds (Tied from when I shot the Dot Torture clean)
- Best Split Time – CZ 75 (0.307)
- Best Split Time – CZ P07 (.33)
- Best Time with the Shield: 10.25 Seconds (out of six runs so far)
- Best Score with the Shield: 4.88 Seconds
- Best Draw Time with the Shield: 2.35 Seconds
- Best Reload Time with the Shield: 2.97 Seconds
- Best Split Time with the Shield: .466 Seconds
I wanted to test the Shield side by side with my P07 to see if the Shield is a viable IDPA gun, and judging by these results, it just might be…