Does anyone REALLY think that a kid who gets something like this on Christmas morning is going to be satisfied with a rifle bolt-action rifle that holds just five rounds when he grows up and can buy a real rifle?
- Holds 18 Elite Darts
- Acceleration Trigger for rapid firing
- Fires Elite darts up to 75 feet
- Clip* holds 12 darts and is see-through for instant firepower checks
Is it just me, or is that a fake AR-15 gas tube up there near the front sight?
Or if they’re more of a sniper frame of mind, there’s this.
- Long-range blaster
- Fires Mega darts 100 feet
- Mega Whistler Darts scream as they fly
- Load the darts in the 6 Round Mega Clip*
And girls can get into the action as well with their own pink and purple versions as well.
- Powerbelle blaster fires darts up to 75′
- Motorized blasting
- Easy, precise firing
- Includes 10 collectible darts
- Carry extra darts (sold separately) in the dart bag and sling it over your shoulder with the bandolier strap
Yep, it’s a motorized Nerf Gun that comes with its own sling bag.
And if you think that you need to shell out for Tracking Point rifle for electronically-assisted aiming and video recording, think again.
- Battle App Tactical Rail Mount accessory lets you mount your iPhone or iPod Touch on your blaster
- Download the free app and complete N-Strike Elite missions
- Review mission briefs
- App has a rangefinder that gauges the target distance
- Record your missions
Never mind the Nerf, I want that for my AR’s!
Secure the blessings of liberty of liberty for yourselves and your posterity, one Nerf dart at a time.
* Yes, I know, they get “clip” mixed up with “magazine”. Live with it.