When is CZ going to realize there’s a huge CCW market here in the states and come out with a smaller, lighter gun suitable for CCW? Don’t get me wrong, I loves me my P07, but it’s just not as comfortable to wear day-in, day-out as my Shield.
What would I want from CZ for a CCW gun?
- Skinny. Because CZ’s put their rails on the inside, they tend to be a bit thicker than comparable guns. Maybe a single-stack would be a good idea, if not, stack and a half like the Shield.
- 9mm. Duh.
- The Omega Trigger*. SA/DA or single action with a safety. Great idea, darn good trigger.
- 10+1 capacity. Because IDPA.
- Polymer, because as much as I love my CZ75, it’s just not an option for daily carry for me.
- Overall dimensions in the Glock 19 range.
Ok CZ, now go build this.
* The Omega Trigger would make a GREAT name for a movie on the SyFy channel