It’s been an amazing year for me and this blog. Some of the highlights were…
- Meeting a bunch of cool new people at the 2013 Arizona Bloggershoot.
- Organizing the SHOT Show New Media Meetup and meeting another bunch of tremendously cool people.
- Poking fun about how little ammo there was, and having it turn into one of the most popular posts I’ve written.
- Enlightening the people on Buzzfeed about what an AR-15 really is.
- Writing for TacticalGear.com.
- Writing for Ammoland.com.
- Writing for The Personal Defense Network.
- Writing for Shooting Illustrated.com (hmmn, sensing a pattern here…). My first article got an Instalanche and my second article was one of their most-popular articles ever (Note: I’m also available for parties and bar mitzvahs).
- Being picked to co-star in an upcoming episode of Shooting Gallery.
- Training with Gabe Suarez.
- Taking my first-ever carbine class.
- Taking a really good post-CCW class.
- Training with Rob Leatham.
- Watching the sausage get made during a live taping of Shooting Gallery and meeting some more cool people.
- Shooting IDPA on a semi-regular basis instead of just USPSA. Getting into hunting. Learning to shoot clays more better.
Part Two: Guns, gear and pointy-stabby things.