So, guns and stuff.
A pretty good year for new toys, but not a good year for guns.
- I did a quickie review of the Kel-Tec PMR-30, I gun that I fell in love with.
- I finally got my Springfield M1903A3 set up correctly.
- I got to play around with some really cool Glocks.
- We gave away a bunch of holsters and books over at My Gun Culture / Teamgunblogger.com.
- I bought a nifty little pocket magazine pouch.
- I bought some knives: A CRKT Hissatsu and a Ka-Bar Sheath Knife, both of which I still need to review.
- I got a new trigger for my Shield.
- I bought an 80% lower that I *still* haven’t received (grumblegrumblegrumble).
- I got a laser rangefinder, a new gun belt, mag pouches for my Shield and a new pocket holster.
The only really gun-type thing I added to my collection this year is a Kel-Tec SU-16C that is my new favorite trunk gun.
More importantly, though, I passed the responsiblity of owning firearms onto a new generation and bought one of my sons a used Remington 514 at a charity auction for the family of Marty Kolodziej, doing a good deed for my family and someone else’s.
Happy New Year (Of The Horse) everyone. See you in a few days.