I’ve made a number of changes to what I carry on a daily basis, so I thought a review is in order.
Clockwise from upper
- A Crossbreed Supertuck. This is one is actually for an XD-M, as they didn’t have one for a CZ P07 when I bought my gun, but it fits the P07 like it was made for it.
- iPhone 6+, Magpul case.
- Leatherman PS Multi-Tool.
- A ThruNite TI4 Flashlight. 2xAAA’s, and BRIGHT. More on this later in the week.
- SOG Mini Instinct.
- Kershaw Shuffle, so I don’t scare the horses when I pull out a knife
- CZ P07. I think I’m going to send this off to Cajun Gunworks for a trigger job before the year is out.
- 2 mags for the P07. The main mag is loaded to the hilt with Hornady XTP’s, the spare mag is topped with two rounds of CCI snake shot (for four-legged and no-legged critters) and the rest is XTP’s.
- Nylon mag pouch. I have no idea who made this, I think it might be a Blackhawk!.
I carry the belt gear on a Uncle Mike’s tactical instructor’s belt which I got one from my tactical subscription box and I really like it. It’s infinitely adjustable and holds my gear in-place throughout the day. I don’t carry everything I *might* need, I carry the basics of, well, everyday carry. This is bare minimum needed to keep me safe and functioning on a daily basis.
Well that, and coffee.