A quick update now that I’m carrying around a smaller trauma kit.
Clockwise from upper left:
- Carabiner and key ring for this trick
- Pepper spray
- Mag pouch from On6 Designs
- Photon Micro II flashlight
- Comp-Tac Merc II holster (I *love* this thing!)
- 9mm S&W Shield with a Streamlight TLR-6
- Manhattan Transfer coin pouch with a triangular bandage
- Two 2.5g pouches of Celox (Better than nothing)
- Two rounds of CCI shot shells and 22 rounds of Federal 124gr HST
- Three mags (two with Plan B’s)
- Safety pins for setting the bandage if needed
- iPhone 6+
- Boker AK-74 knife
- Coast HP1 flashlight
- Leatherman PS
And I normally carry an SOG Mini Instinct as well, along the centerline of my body. All of this easily conceals in a normal pair of jeans underneath an untucked t-shirt, and I’ve carried in on 3+ mile walks as well. I’m pretty happy with what I’ve got now, and barring any changes like a new laser, this should be my “go to” for days when I don’t have to play dress-up in the office.
Update: Rats, hit “Publish” instead of “Save”. Oh well, you’ll find out more about the trauma kit tomorrow.