A round up of stuff on the web, some written by me, some not.
- Claude Werner was on Ballistic Radio, and what he said needs to be heard by everyone in the firearms training industry. The question is, are you training your students to live YOUR armed lifestyle, or theirs?
- Speaking of which, I interviewed Claude along with Melody Lauer and Grant Cunningham for an upcoming article for NRA Family. All of them came up with great answers to my questions, and it was interesting to see how their answers were different and yet the same. Look for that article in a few weeks.
- I really don’t have anything to add to this, so I won’t.
- Shoot Center in Cape Coral is offering free guided practice on Tuesday nights. No, it’s not a training class, but it’s not blazing away at a targets with no rhyme or reason, either. I like this idea, and I wish more ranges did it.
- Also in Florida firearms training news, Step By Step Gun Training has a trauma med/defib/blood loss class coming up, perfect for teachers and other people in non-permissive environments who are concerned about how to respond to an active shooter situation.
- What if we treated violence as an addictive drug?
- Not really a link, but I’ve been shooting the Ruger PC-9 for an upcoming article for Shooting Illustrated, and I really like it. If you know how to shoot a 10/22, you know how to shoot this gun.